Sarasota County Public Hospital District
Sarasota Memorial Health Care System has engaged DAC as its Investment Relations Provider. To view additional detailed secondary market disclosure information:
- Log on to www.dacbond.com
- In the DAC for Investors box on the left, click on Register to select your personal username and password.
- Use your user name and password to Log In.
- Your username and password will be activated and you will receive an email confirmation.
- You will find Sarasota Memorial Health Care System in the Quick Search - Alphabetic/Advanced Search under "S".
- Click on "Sarasota Memorial Health Care System" to view a list of issues OR click on "View All Docs" to view documents filed.
Questions? Please call DAC at 888-824-2663 and press 2 to speak to a customer service representative.
Sarasota Memorial Facts & Figures 2021:
- Number of staff: Nearly 8,000
- Total Health System Patient Registrations: 1,312,861
- Inpatient Admissions: 44,278
- Average Length of Stay: 5.10
- Number of Births: 4,253
- Number of Surgeries: 23,465
- Number of Emergency Care Center visits: 117,064
- Operating revenue: $1,152,823,599
2021 Mission Services/Community Programs (based on costs)
- Bad debts: $32,222,856
- Traditional charity care: $16,972,272
- Medicare losses: $83,606,382
- Medicaid losses: $51,055,775
- Trauma and Emergency Care Center call pay and subsidies: $8,911,903
- Hospitalist, anesthesiologist and psychiatric coverage: $11,379,276
- Clinics and other community programs: $2,813,353
- Indigent care fund payments: $13,602,951