SMH Baby App, Powered by YoMingo
Whether you’re a mom-to-be or a new mom, we’ve designed an app just for you: SMH Baby, Powered by YoMingo!
With the tips, tools and resources you need in one place, the comprehensive tool offers anytime, anywhere support, at every stage of the mom journey — from pregnancy through early motherhood.
Powered by YoMingo, SMH Baby delivers customized content + free, convenient access to:
- Expert tips and information on prenatal care, labor and birth, breastfeeding, newborn care and postpartum wellness — including lots of videos.
- Instructional videos required prior to scheduled cesarean section and epidural anesthesia.
- Specifics about the birth experience at Sarasota Memorial Hospital, including details about your arrival and stay.
- Sarasota Memorial’s menu of childbirth education classes and support groups for new moms and breastfeeding assistance.
- Handy pregnancy tools, including a kick counter, contraction timer and personal journal.
- Must-have tools for tracking your newborn’s wellness, including feeding and immunization logs.
Start using the SMH Baby YoMingo App
1. Complete the online registration form: Click here to access the form.
2. Check your email inbox for an invitation from YoMingo with your unique login credentials. Don’t see the invite in your inbox? Check your junk/spam folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Once you’ve registered, download the mobile app — search for “myYoMingo” in your app store or scan the QR code below — or use the online version by logging in at myyomingo.com from any device with an Internet connection.