Set Up an SMH Patient Portal Account
Already have a FollowMyHealth portal account? Click here to log in.
With a Sarasota Memorial FollowMyHealth Patient Portal account, you have convenient access to your medical records any time you need it. Set up your free account now and manage your protected health information in one secure, easily accessible location.
SMH’s Patient Portal Allows You To:
- Check personal medical information 24/7.*
- Review patient visit summaries (including discharge summary of care and patient education) for services at the Sarasota Memorial Hospital-Sarasota Campus, SMH-Venice Campus, our Urgent Care Centers and other Sarasota Memorial facilities.
- View results of tests and lab work completed at Sarasota Memorial facilities.
- Set up a proxy portal account for children and dependent adults.
- View and pay bills for services at Sarasota Memorial facilities; create your own payment plans; review past billing statements and payments; and set your preferred payment method.
- Easily access your account from any WiFi-enabled mobile device or computer.
- Go paperless.
If you've ever been a Sarasota Memorial patient, you can register now for your FollowMyHealth Patient Portal account! There are two easy ways to get started:
- If you've recently visited a Sarasota Memorial patient-care facility, check your email inbox for an invitation to register for a Patient Portal account. Simply follow the "click here" link in the email for step-by-step registration instructions.
- If you’re a past Sarasota Memorial patient but have not recently visited a facility or did not receive an email invitation, you can still create a portal account and then request access to your records. Click here to begin the process.
For registration assistance or questions related to the portal, please contact our FollowMyHealth team at 941-917-2444 (Monday-Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm) or email@example.com.
Already have an account? Click here to log in.
* The system will populate medical records from March 25, 2014 and later.